motorMOUTH II stereo Bluetooth Phone and MP3 Player Audio Car Kit
Stream audio and make hands-free calls through your car stereo
Wirelessly connect your Bluetooth enabled phone or music player to your car stereo for high quality music playback and hands-free calling. The iLounge 2010 CES Best of Show winner plugs directly into your vehicle’s MP3/AUX input for hands-free conversations and will stream audio from any A2DP profile Bluetooth device. Simply plug in the motorMOUTH II and hit the multifunction button to enter pairing mode, indicated by the blinking blue LED. Once paired users can dial directly from the handset or press the multifunction button once for voice dialing. The motorMOUTH’s DSP echo cancellation technology ensures a crystal clear conversation every time, even in noisy cars.
SCOSCHE® provides an aux relocation cable for car owners with an auxiliary input located in the center console. Those users can then temporarily or permanently mount the new input in a location for the motorMOUTH to clearly pick-up the driver’s voice. The motorMOUTH II also ships with a Y adapter for users that prefer to directly connect their music. For iPhone 4S users, one touch activates Siri, your personal assistant.
- Plugs directly into your vehicle's MP3/AUX input to allow hands-free phone conversations to play through your speakers
- One touch voice dialing with most Bluetooth cellular phones
- Auto-paring makes initial set up hassle free
- Includes switching audio splitter, AUX relocation cable, USB charging cable and car charger
- DSP echo cancellation ensures a crystal clear conversation even in noisy vehicles
- Support profiles: HFP and A2DP
- Charge time: Up to 2 Hours
- Standby: Up to 150 Hours
- Talk/Music: Up to 5 Hours